My literary works

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Winter digs

Well we are settled in at the Gila Bend Air Force Auxillary Airfield on the Barry Goldwater bombing range.  I have been slowly digging STUFF out of the nooks and crannies of the motor home and getting rid of collected items we don't need.  It baffles us that we even collect pamphlets, booklets and maps of the places we've been.  We have no use for them and no room to carry them around.  Anyway I'm tossing some and putting the rest in the laundry for others to pick up any carry around. 

I want to go to some yard sales to get paperbacks to read on our trip next year.  I thought about a Kindle but the infrequency that I read it's not worth it.  I'm also looking for music to enhance my library.  We will go to Quartzsite and I'll get a chance to wander through the flea market. 

The weather has cooled some and we even saw some rain go by.  It was in the distance which is always awesome to watch. 

It's great to be here but the time is getting close already that we'll be back on the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment