My literary works

Friday, August 7, 2015

Lunch in Port Sanilac, MI.

We took a day trip to Port Sanilac, Michigan for lunch.  It was a fairly warm day and the a/c in the car was acting up again but we managed. 

We went to the marina and Uri's for lunch.

 


It was infusion cuisine.  We stuck with an old favorite, fish and chips.  First time I've had coleslaw made with Nappa and Bok Choy cabbage.  Cookie was not a fan.  She was missing her hush puppies.  We had a remoulade for dipping, fancy for tartar sauce.  Cookie not a fan of that either.  Luckily they had run out of Cajun chips, we got fries instead.  The little basket of chips was cute but the potatoes were sliced so thin that when they fried them they came out nearly burnt.  Not a good flavor.


We dined with a wonderful view of the harbor and Lake Huron.

 

 
I was in deep thought, about something?
 
 Our outing culminated with a trip to Wal-Mart.  With the road construction around the I-69/I-94 interchange and a wrong turn we managed to get lost.  Well not lost per say, I knew where I was and where I wanted to be, it was the in between that was giving me problems.
A quick U-turn we were back on the proper path.  Five miles from home and the a/c started working fine. 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment